Wireless Android Auto

• Updaten ist ja vom Tisch, da die Hardware nicht geeignet ist. Aber ja, ist wirklich schade, dass es nicht von Anfang ging. Aberrr mit dieser eleganten Lösung kann ich darüber hinweg sehen. Im Endeffekt ist es mir wichtig, dass es eine Lösung gibt.

Früher hat man auch alles mögliche auf sich genommen, um die MP3s vom Musikplayer im Auto zu hören. Adapter Kassetten, UKW Adapter... ^^

• Denn die 5-Ghz-Frequenz war in Japan bis September 2022 verboten.

Wenn Sie diesen Artikel übersetzen, ist es gut erklärt

Android 11以降搭載機は原則全機種ワイヤレスAndroid Autoに対応!
    Googleが提供しているカーナビゲーションシステムのAndroid AutoはAndroid 5.0以降を搭載した端末で利用することが可能ですが、そのほとんどは有線接続でしか利用できません。 そもそもワイヤレスAndroid Autoに対
    gadget-live.net

1.5 VC-T e-POWER 157 kW 4x4 e-4ORCE Tekna+

Farbe Champagnersilber, Kontrastfarbe: Schwarz

Hochwertiges Leder, hellbraun. 20-Zoll-Leichtmetallfelgen. GARANTIE 5 Jahre / 150.000 KM

EZ 08/23

• Android Auto wireless wurde etwa um 2020 eingeführt, und da war der neue Xtrail schon in der Entwicklung. Irgendwann muss man eben eine Entscheidung treffen, was man einbaut und was man auch getestet, evaluiert und auch geliefert bekommt, wenn es eine Deadline zur Markteinführung gibt .

Daher sind viele Mediasysteme (aber auch andere Technik) in autos auch so veraltet wenn die autos frisch auf den Markt kommen, Hersteller unabhängig.

Die Entwicklung von einem Router dauert teilweise 1 Jahr , bei einem Auto ist es oftmals 2 bis 3 Jahre.

• So what xtrail was in development? My wife's passat from beginning of 2020/21 (dont recall exactly) was having wireless android auto and for sure it was developed before xtrail.

I do not believe in fairytale that there is no proper equipment- there is wifi, there is bluetooth, enough computing power- this is simply matter of implementation. Somehow qashqai with similar unit can be updated and can have wireless aa.

Maps also have the same issue? Those are more than 2 years old... This is basically cost cutting from Nissan, lack of pressure from consumers and movement to google based system from 2024...

• Hello everyone!

I am a proud owner of a new Nissan Xtrail (T33) ePower e4orce. I have the car for a month now and indeed does not have a wireless Android Auto which is a shame. There is a workaround though. Over the internet there are plenty wired to wireless adapters. I bought a Xuda one and couldn't be happier.

I have a question thoughbif you know and if I may.....when I have my adapter plugged in in front type C port the led on the adapter srays on which I suppose means that it is working. Does anyone known if indeed the power to usb ports is cut when the car is turned off? Do not want to to depleat the battery. :(

Thanks

• Yes it will be cut , just wait ... I was also curious. I stayed inside the car and closed it via the remote control . Then, after maybe 2 minutes the led turns off and I can't find the wifi of the adapter anymore with my phone and obviously android auto connection is not available.

Btw: after my test I opened the door manually and the alarm 🚨 turned on... This works also very well

• Yes it will be cut , just wait ... I was also curious. I stayed inside the car and closed it via the remote control . Then, after maybe 2 minutes the led turns off and I can't find the wifi of the adapter anymore with my phone and obviously android auto connection is not available.

Btw: after my test I opened the door manually and the alarm 🚨 turned on... This works also very well

Thanks for confirming pal. I was really anxious if it would kill my battery. I will try as suggested without the alarm part(already did that) :)

• My LED never goes out. and after the connection is interrupted, it goes into standby mode with a consumption of 5 watts. I measured it with an inexpensive Chinese tester, but I don’t think it greatly affects the measurements.

So. that you are unlikely to drain your battery.